Year of 2012 has come to an end a day ago.. I celebrate the New Year's Eve at my home sweet home with my lovely family.. We were having BBQ .. wheee~ and I was super full as I ate lots of meat.. (chicken opkos) hehehe. and yea, the picture above is the pic of me gathering with my family at Tawau.. sobbs~ sobbs~ my brothers are not here to be with us.. nvm la.. as long as we are closer in the heart thou we apart b'cos of the distance.. aiseh~ hahahaha..
And how do I ended my 2012.... thinking mood : drinking coke, watching tv, sitting on couch while surfing the net.. hahaha.. FB-ing~ yeaaa~ thats how I celebrate my New Year.. I did do the countdown.. hehehe. Did I sleep early?? Yeah, I did... Amazing.. hahaha.. ok, I think I'm goin crazy here, I laugh too much, right..? hurmmm... and yea, I said too much 'hurmmm' .. what the?? :-/
As usual, thou its New Year, I'd still got up late.. :D 10 o'clock in the morning is okay right.. :) I went to town with my sys, bought some groceries and I got a new shoes.. Neli sponsored it for me.. #LUCKY ..hehehe. Perhaps I can use that shoes for work.. Yeah, I am hoping that I can get a job.. #hopesobad .. Hurmmm, I'll try to seek for job tomorrow, I hope I can get what I wanted.. Help me Jesus.. :(
So, talking about 2012, through the year, I have experienced lots of things.. Especially at school. There were things that I regret, things that I was grateful and feel blessed also things that I took it for granted.. I did a lot of mistakes but I can't say much about good deeds, only angels know my goodness in this world.. :)
I'd learn to move on now, its a new year so I guess I need to make a new start. My past is a history and my future is a mystery. To discover the mystery of my upcoming adventure of life, I need to reform myself to be bold and more passion. Nevertheless, I need to take note one important fundamental in order to be success
Keeping up the positive mental attitude...
Since I have a very good basic of Moral Education, I guess I have no difficult to seize my knowledge.. :) I try my best to think in a good and matured way in every step that I want to take, it ain't easy but this very new year, I would like to trust my gut and walk in the way that Jesus has prepared for me.. I hope so.. God willing..
2013, please be nice to me. :)
Since its 2013, I would like to make my thirteen wishes become true this year.. God willing. On top of all, I have one main goal this year #AZAM2013, which is,
This very blessed year, I would like to be more faithful to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ..
I also would like to enter University and become a real college student, if God wills it, I wanna further my studies abroad. #GodWilling
And my thirteen wishes are :
- I want a job and at least work for 8 months. (if it possible, I would like to be a temporary teacher at a private school)
- I want to save money for my studies. I want to have at least RM3K in my acct.
- I want to collect more storybooks for my collection. (Novels : Malay and English)
- I want to be able to speak Mandarin.
- I want to transform my look and be pretty. #HAHAHAHA (Appearance)
- I want to get an excellent *flying colors* result of STPM which can make me one of the best student in my school and make my family proud of me.
- I would like to have Sony Xperia J as my mobile phone.
- I want to be able to cook by myself.
- I want to have birthday party with all of my best friends.
- I want to be a good daughter and a good youngest sister.
- I want to build up my mastery in speaking English.
- I want to have a vacation. (Outside Tawau)
- I want to be independent and more mature in any matter of my life.
Last but not least, all my love for 2012, thank you Jesus for the opportunity by letting me breath in the year of 2013.. A great passion and faith from me to go through this new adventurous year.. :)