Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Day Before MUET

Its July 3rd oready.. I'll sit on my MUET: Speaking on July 4th.. Less than 24h to go.. grrr~ I'm very nervous right now.. the only thing that I can do is to pray. May God bless me. Amen.. I'll do my very best for speaking.. I'll put an extra effort to work it out by today.. :)

Its Monday yesterday, n I face a hard time.. I woke up late b'coz I went to bed very late --> at 3a.m . I was busy writing notes for MUET. Too busy till I didn't realize the clock was clicking.. moving.. and it never stop.. I was very sleepy during assembly. :( I yawned for a few times wif my watery eyes.. The assembly took more than an hour. My goodness, I didn't grumble,I just stay quite cos my brain was tired. The sch give prizes for the students who did very well during last exam. For those who got the first to the third place in class..but based on the level set. For Form6 studs, Art - nid to achieve pointer of 2.75 above, meanwhile, for Science - 2.50 above. I got the first place in class wif my pointer 3.17 . It was not good enaf. n I dun think I deserve to go up to the stage and take the prize. :( but, Thank You Jesus, that prize is a bless from You.. I am very grateful for that.

I did not off to home directly after sch was over. I stayed at sch wif my frens. Discussing and preparing for MUET. we have a good time together.. strengthen the bond between us. when I reached town, I went to Maybank for transaction. I reached home at 4.30p.m . Jesus! How tired I was. I fell asleep wif my sch uniform, then I got up at 10p.m in the night. My goodness! A very long sleep. My brain was too tired, plus I was too sleepy. I did not have my dinner until now. Damn so hungry. I'll eat at sch, 1st thing in the morning tomorrow.

I nid to check on my history essay right after this. so I dunno what time I'll go to bed tonight. I am very crazy. It was like I am torturing myself. Lack of sleep, lack of rest n starving. May oh May, please dun keep on doing this. I did not take good care of myself. :( I'll try my best not to do this frequently. 

Recently, I have finished reading a novel titled 'Ayat-Ayat Cinta' . Des no word that I can say to express my feeling about the novel. That novel is spectacular. I admire the author. The way he wrote the novel is interesting n I can easily fell in love wif the theme of the novel and all the issue that he explained in his novel. I love the character that he wrote. Its a very great novel. I'm looking forward to buy another 3 novels that he (Habiburahman) wrote, which are KCB1, KCB2 and DMC .. I've been waiting for a long time for the novels, I just have to collect money to get it now. ~winks.

I'm in the process to change myself right now. Say that I'm freak, but I'm trying to be as good as Aisyah and Maria from the AAC novel. trying to take care of my personality as a girl. In this world, there are a lot of girl who did not act like a real girl. I'll explained it next time, I'll try to find the materials first before I tell the reality of the nowadays girl.

Gotta go rite now. Time for me to study. Goodnight Heaven.

---> I wonder if Heaven have the days and nights??

No comments:

Post a Comment